Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Happy New Year!!

   I have been very busy with the holidays and wanted to apologize for not posting recently.  My New Years resolution is to post more information for my readers this year.  I am also beginning a new course that will be offered to anyone who is interested in changing their health habits and focusing on a better way of eating.  As a Wellness Coach I will be your guide in sharing wellness information that focuses on healthy eating in combination with weight loss.  Watch for more information on how you can take part in this exciting new wellness class.

What is Orgreenic?
This is the name of a new type of kitchenware.  My mom first bought this pan through the mail after seeing it on TV and shared how much she liked cooking with it.  My husband bought me two of them and they are really great.  He bought mine in Walmart in the "As Seen On TV" isle.  The pans have a green coating inside that keeps food from sticking.  You do not need to use any oil or butter during cooking.  This pan will still brown your food without the oil or butter however I like to use olive oil or extra light olive oil spray in mine for the added taste and nutrition. Orgreenic's ceramic non-stick coating can withstand high temperatures and therefore can be used on the stove top or in the oven.  I have tried many non-stick pans in the past but they always wear out however these have a lifetime warranty and are really nice to cook with. 

Future posting!!
I am currently researching the benefits of mushrooms and will be posting that information soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment